Derma TrioDerma rollers have small titanium needles that puncture the skin, and trick the body to believing that the skin has been wounded. This increases the skins production of collagen and elastin, which over time heals scarring and imperfections on the face and body.
What can Derma Rollers do?
- Derma rollers can reduce surgical scarring, and also deep acne scarring.
- Proven to diminish cellulite, stretch marks and large pores.
- Smoothens uneven skin texture, uneven skin colouration (pigmentation), and heavy pitted skin.
- Can stimulate hair root to keep its thickness when used on the scalp and helps with hair growth on thinning and balding hair areas.
- The stimulation of elastin and collagen can thicken skin, and diminish deep or fine lines and wrinkles.
- Cost effective: One dermaroller session can start from Â£175.
- Increases absorption of serums and creams.
- Pain free treatment.
3-in-1 Elixir Serum: Aqua (Water), Carbomer, Glycerin, Benzyl Alcohol, Aspalathus Linearis Leaf Extract, Allantoin, PEG-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Phenoxyethanol, Sodium Hydroxide, Disodium EDTA, Dehydroacetic Acid, Ethylhexylglycerin, Parfum (Fragrance), Benzyl Salicylate, Hexyl Cinnamal, Butylene Glycol, Limonene, Soluble Collagen, Isomalt, Hydroxypropyl Methylcellulose, Pullulan, Sodium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Actin, Hydrolyzed Roe, Sodium Benzoate, Potassium Sorbate, Lecithin, Rubus Chamaemorus Fruit Extract, Ascorbic Acid.
5 stars based on 1 review
from East London